About Me

My photo
Sanborn, New York, United States
MIFF ! Im 6'1 Athletic Fit Body Frame ,Love The Women , and Hate The Fake ,Boyz Smilin IIn My Face Deflee Nott My Round ...Straight Up

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You Gotta See Clear, Even When Your Goal Isn't Near ..dwells

Your Vision Is Your Most Powerful Aspect In Life , If You Are A Strong Minded Individual You Will Always Prevail And Succeed In Everything You Do In Life. He Without Sin Shall Cast The First Stone , So Nobody Is Perfect But What Seperates The Men From Boys & Average From Legendary Is The Heart And The Mind ! Straight Uph ...Pac Said It Best "If You Believe Than You Can Acheive" ...Yeaa So Maybe Thats Why I Am One Of Those See The Good When Its All Badd Type Of Guy ..Because I Feel Like Im Nott Even Here In THe Flesh , Cause Im Looking So Far Ahead ..My Mindset Is 5 Years From Now ...I Try To Stay 2 Steps Ahead Of The Average Person .. I Can Hear Dad Saying "Lil Dude Go Trim Em" wow ...I Dont Have A Choice Bloggers ! Never Turn My Back On Me Being The Man That I'm Destined To Be .

No comments:

Post a Comment