About Me

My photo
Sanborn, New York, United States
MIFF ! Im 6'1 Athletic Fit Body Frame ,Love The Women , and Hate The Fake ,Boyz Smilin IIn My Face Deflee Nott My Round ...Straight Up

Friday, September 10, 2010

What Does It Really Mean To Hate/ Be A Hater ..smdh

Its Like The More You Try To Better Yourself, Seems Like You Attract More People Who Cant Respect The Fact That We All Human And All Have Wants And Needs . They See You Making It Now They Faking It , The Shit Is Really Funny How Fast A Mfcka Can Go From Being Ya Mann or Chick To Your Worst Enemy Due To The Fact That You Gettin A Lil Money .WoW! But On The Positive Note Im Still Demarcus Wells Who I Was Born And Who I Will Always Be .. I Wouldn't Give A Damn What A Soul Say Straight Uph . Yeaa Other Than Thatt Small Bit , ITS FRIDAY ! Roots&Heritage Festival This Weekend Mann This Is About To Gett Krazyy ..But I Cant Help But Wait Like Trey & My Weekend Pops Off When I Get Out Of Practice So 6:30 Is When Im Going In .. But Barbershop Is My First Move, Boys Is Really Over Here In Wolf Mode  Lmao ..Well Thats All For Today Bloggers;  Leave You On This Note :Live Life To The Fullest Because You Never Know When The Mann Upstairs Is Callin For You..

No comments:

Post a Comment