About Me

My photo
Sanborn, New York, United States
MIFF ! Im 6'1 Athletic Fit Body Frame ,Love The Women , and Hate The Fake ,Boyz Smilin IIn My Face Deflee Nott My Round ...Straight Up

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Now Tell Me How You Love It ..

I Does This Mann , If You Aint Runin Wit Me Run From Me Mfckas ..How Do You Say Whats Never Said DWells? hmmm Juss Tell A Miff What It Look Like Then Tell Em What it Is Likee Thatt .. Do It Big and Never Nothing Small Of That Feel Me Bloggers or Whoever Reading ?? Mann Look RIP To The Dude Yall Use To See Im On Another Note Straight Up ! The Sooner The Better , Im Likee Yeaa I Hear You Talkinn But Still Dont Hear What You Saying .Mental Pictures In My Mind Ima Kill It I Promise ..Im Hard To Doubt But Easy To Miss ! I Gott My Mind Made Up , IM READY FOR WATEVER ..O Lets Do It !! You Clowns Days Are Over ..Im BAck

No comments:

Post a Comment