About Me

My photo
Sanborn, New York, United States
MIFF ! Im 6'1 Athletic Fit Body Frame ,Love The Women , and Hate The Fake ,Boyz Smilin IIn My Face Deflee Nott My Round ...Straight Up

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Drake Is A Motivational Speaker of Wisdom

Damn ...Bruh keeps telling me he just turned 30/
having dreams of being single forever he’s getting worried/
and I’m scared too because I’m in the same boat/
good women are rare too, none of them have come close/
me I have’nt changed much, you know how I play
better safe than sorry/
instead of searching for substance at every single party
baby being part of this life
I feel like I’m bound to end up with somebody
that’s been with everybody/
I need you to rescue me from my destiny
I’m trying to live right and give you whatever’s left of me/
cause you know life is what we make it and a
chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it./
Or let me take it for ya
I’m just down to ride..
or we can roll around the city until we finally decide/
I got more than a thing for you, tattoo and ink for you
right over my heart girl I do the unthinkable ! Drizzy Ppl



Read more: http://www.killerhiphop.com/un-thinkable-lyrics-remix-drake-alicia-keys/#ixzz0ywh2hi1v

No comments:

Post a Comment