About Me

My photo
Sanborn, New York, United States
MIFF ! Im 6'1 Athletic Fit Body Frame ,Love The Women , and Hate The Fake ,Boyz Smilin IIn My Face Deflee Nott My Round ...Straight Up

Monday, August 30, 2010

Woww .. I Hate A Ppl Who Gott The Most To Sayy, But When Confronted Sounds Like A Church Mouse ..smh

Yeaa Bloggers My Weekend Was Really Live , Im Talkinng Krazy . It All Started Thursday Evening When Coach Said We Dont Have Conditioning/Training Friday Evening , So You All Know Me I started Planning Thenn For The Upcoming Weekend ..Right Directly After School I Shoot To The Mall So I Cann Gett Spiffed Up -Ended Up Spending About A 130 On A Fit and Copped Some All Black Supra's For 90 ..I Did/Seen Alot Of Krazy Shyt This Past 3 Days. Yeaa Then It Was Off To Zaxby's For Some Wings' N Things lol Straight Uph , Friday Night The Boy Was Deff Stupid At The Club ..I Was Like Boyz Gott Beef But It Cant Be Much ,Im Still Walking Through The Crowds Like I Cant Be Touched ! Saturday Was Lawrenceburg That Ishh Was Really Swoll .."im talkinn shoulder2shoulder" The 21 nd Up Club Mansion, Sunday I Hooped nd Ate Good ..I Hadd A Blast All Weekend Now Its Back To My Grizzy ...So I Leave you Bloggers On This Note ....Live Prosperous, Value The Important Things nd Never Let Another Mf'cka Tell You "You Cant" ! if they do look at em nd say o really ..nd lol straight up Them Called Haters People !

No comments:

Post a Comment