About Me

My photo
Sanborn, New York, United States
MIFF ! Im 6'1 Athletic Fit Body Frame ,Love The Women , and Hate The Fake ,Boyz Smilin IIn My Face Deflee Nott My Round ...Straight Up

Thursday, August 26, 2010

~Whats Done in The Dark Always Come to The Light ~

You CANT be a sneaky deceiving individual and expect people to take to you, and treat you with the upmost respsect . After a while all your dirty deeds and wrong doings eventually come out , I guess what I'm really trying to say is that if you're a phony or fake sooner then later your true colors will come out . I have no clue why people try to gett over on me ..smh Im DMf'cknWells is you serious I know your lie better than the one's telling them .I Feel Like Boys Should Respect Me Better Than To Lie in My Face , But Thenn Again I Guess Its Up To Me Rather You Soak The BS In or Nott ...easy

No comments:

Post a Comment